박성민 /김동율 BLOG

오신 것을 환영합니다 :)

박성민

A.K.A

김동율.




NEW ! Hawt !

-Under Construction -

About Me

My photo
SaeDong town, Seoul, South Korea
Just A Normal Blog Which I Spread All My Happiness, Sadness, Angriness and Everythingness Here. Haha ;D

27 January 2011

After The year 2010.. (:

Hie. (:
Been a long time for not writing in this Blog.
Gosh .. Hehs.
As you can see, I Changed.
Be more Selfish, More Evil than before.
hehs. Jokin ;P

Hmm ~ A Year Passed. Its 2011 Now ! ;D
Chinese New Year in a week more.
My Birthday , 13th Feb
Valentine , 14th Feb
15th Feb? Someone.. (;

I Will try to save my heart,
From getting hurt . again (;
I should never expect,
never demand ,
never assume ...

Have to know my limits,
Where to stand,
My Role.. Hehhs.

Also ,
 I, Dont want to get affected ,
get jealous,
and get paranoid ..

I'll just go with the flow , and stay HAPPY.

No one can save my heart, Its always just myself. (;


Yen's

No comments: